What is the procedure to install a Brother Printer driver on Windows 7?March 25, 2019
3 OF THE BEST DESKTOP PRINTERS UNDER $50March 28, 2019
HP Laptops are one of the famous brands for laptops. It is known for its good quality and performance. But sometimes it might face some technical issues. For any kind of technical assistance, you can call the HP Laptop Support team. One of the common issues with the laptop is not getting connected to the Wi-Fi. There might be many reasons why it is not getting connected. Let’s discuss some of the reasons also some of the solutions to get rid of the error.
How to detect the issue?
After you notice the laptop is unable to connect to the Wi-Fi to know the exact cause of the same please run the auto network troubleshooter. Please follow the below process to troubleshoot
- Press the Windows logo and X button to start the process and then select the settings
- In search option, you need to type troubleshoot and select the network which you need to troubleshoot
- Click on the Run troubleshoot under the Internet connection which is on the right-hand side of the Windowpane
- Next select Troubleshoot my connection to the internet
- Once the troubleshooting process is completed it will show some error notification. So, you will come to know what the reason for your error is.
Process 1: To fix this issue, you can talk to the HP Laptop Support team. We will discuss some of the simple steps to rectify the error. Please follow the same.
- The first step is that you need to reinstall the wireless adapter driver. For that, you need to press the Windows button and X button together which you have to select the Device manager.
- Next, expand the Network Adapter option
- Right click on the Network Adapter and click on uninstall the device
- Then you will see a confirmation message on the screen to uninstall the device. You need to select Yes for the same
- Now you need to scan the Hardware changes in the la[top so for that you need to go to the top bar and click at the specific icon that is for Scan for Hardware changes
- Next, the HP laptop will automatically install the wireless network adapter driver. After the installation is complete close the Device Manager then restarts the laptop.
- Please check if the error is rectified or not. If not then please follow the next process
Process 2: Update the Wireless Adapter Driver
- In this process also first you have to press the Windows and X button together
- Then, find the Network Adapter option and expand it
- Now, right click on the wireless network adapter which you have and then select the update driver option
- Select the Search automatically for update the driver software
- The laptop will automatically search the driver and update it for you. It will take some time. In this process, if you are unable to find the new driver then you can get it from the HP website.
Process 3: Ensure and reset Hardware setting
- For this process first, disconnect the laptop from all the external devices including the mouse. Also, unplug the AC adapter of your printer and remove the battery
- Now hold on to the power button of your laptop up to 15 minutes
- Now unplug your modem completely from the main connection
- Wait for 5 seconds and then connect all the wires again and switch on the modem. Just check if the lights are on or not. If the lights are blinking then there is some error with your modem. Please contact your service provider to know more about the same issue
- Now insert the battery and then turn on the AC adapter. But don’t connect the other external devices
- Switch on the laptop and press the enter key to start the laptop normally
- After you switch on the laptop need to right click on the network icon and select Open Network and Sharing Centre
- Now, you need to choose the change the adapter setting
- After you check the network connection if you see the status is disabled you need to right-click the option and then choose to enable
HP Laptop Support
All the above process will definitely help you to get rid of the error. If you want to talk to the team or want a technician to come and help you with resetting the error please contact or call the HP Laptop Support team at the tollfree number. The team doesn’t have any hidden charges. The team does provide monthly or yearly subscription charges with a minimal amount. So, please contact the team to know more about it and enjoy the uninterrupted services from the team.